Open Position: Apply Today
About Drive Planning
Drive Planning is a full-service financial consulting firm that is changing how the industry delivers service. Through a unique analysis and innovative financial modeling, Drive Planning is designed to create Members an intentional approach to a successful life. Offering a wide array of financial services, we connect and coordinate all aspects of your financial life so our Members can focus on being Relationally Rich, Physically Fit and Financially Free. Our promise is you will Keep More, Make More and Live More with Drive Planning.
About the Position
As a Drive Planning consultant, you will engage with clients to create a wealth strategy to guide them on their path to achieving their Hopes & Dreams. Leveraging the vast resources and network of Drive Planning, consultants are free to decide who they engage with and to what extent. Our firm serves individuals, families and businesses across all industries. We are hiring full-time consultants to join our team in Atlanta, St. Petersburg, Indianapolis and Tampa. If you are looking for a change in career, want the freedom of an entrepreneur, tired of the constraints of traditional financial planning structure, want to serve clients as a true fiduciary, earn higher commission rates with no cap and develop both time freedom and money freedom; reach out to us today to see if you are a good fit.
- Integrity: serve clients with honest and true responsibility.
- Determination: always strive to become better. Finding new avenues to create opportunities for your clients, the firm and yourself.
- Drive: allow your passion to enhance your desire and ability to serve others.
- Communication: ability to speak intelligently with others in a variety of situations.
- Self-starter: able to work independently to market, meet with clients and achieve personal goals.
- Use of Technology: understand basic use of new technologies and use them to drive success.
- Coachability: our firm has multiple resources in serving clients, being able to learn to methods, industries, and techniques is vital to success.
- Basic understanding of finances, insurance, banking and other related fields is a plus but not mandatory.
- Sales experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Working in commission only salary is a plus but not mandatory.
- Training will be conducted at regular intervals with your regional managing partner.
- No securities license needed. Will support in obtaining the Life, Accident and Sickness licensure.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Finance/Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Commission
Work Location: Multiple locations
We're hiring! Apply below
If you enjoy challenging work and want to control your career and life while helping others, explore what a financial consultant position with our team means.